Sunday, August 30, 2009

Body Shots!

So there I've posted my body shots after reading and seeing the body shots of a fellow challenger....I figured just get it out of the way. I told my husband OK this is it...take the pictures....he was like okay lets do it! Funny how men think that it's no big deal...

But you know what? I figure that everyday that I visit my blog page to add a post I will see my pics and use that as encouragement to fix what I don't like...This is it fellow challengers we will begin our journey in a couple days!!

So this weekend has been a total pig fest for me....kind of like my "last meal." You know I've gone through this before where your body goes through a detox of all the crap we put in it. I love the feeling of seeing "crap" food and saying wow I so can't believe I use to eat that. The first week is hard then it the second is so-so...and the third I'm free!! If I can restrain myself from eating crappy food for three weeks I'm so going to be proud of myself....can't wait for week three!

3 comments:

  1. It's liberating to toss those pictures up with an "It is what it is ... and I love my body!" attitude.

    Look forward to starting the challenge with you tomorrow! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..
    Looking forward to starting the challenge..

    I am new to blogging can you offer some advise to add the pics and scale shots, I am trying to get it done this evening, but it doesn't appear to be working correctly..
    :(

    Happy Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We spent our weekend doing the same thing! You will be at week three before you even know it! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete