Tuesday, August 25, 2009

GOODMORNING!

Okay so lets talk about yesturday. I had a healthy day and I went to spinning class after work. I was an okay class...I don't know I expected to be more tired. I did not eat junk food yesturday unless you count my dinner which was homemade popcorn and no I don't mean microwavable popcorn. I mean the one made in the pot. I wieghed myself at the gym and I wieghed in at 197! WTF! Okay get a grip...stop focusing on what you are but on what you want to be...yes "my perfect wieght is 160 lbs!" You know what doesn't help this whole thing sometimes is that my workout buddy is not here in ND but Texas! I miss him...my buddy...we kicked eachothers' asses in the gym, pool, and outside running and riding the bike. But I am going to overcome my home-sickness and check myself! YES...I am. Another thing that I noticed yesterday was that after I ate lunch I was hungry like two hours later....as I will be in a while because I ate my breakfast right now...I do realize I'm suppose to eat every two hours but lets be realistic...most of us work and can't be eating all day...or we can but we have to hide out in our offices or hang in the break room which won't look good when our bosses start noticing we are constantly in there...so solution for now...buy lots of fruit like apples, bananas, oranges and make that your snack. Nuts likes almonds and peanuts can also be good...remember not the entire bag just about a tablespoon or two. Ok so here we go another day at the office...good luck everyone on your embarkment towards healthy living!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo...way to go Alina on another healthy day! Did you sign up at the GAG Order and Rules page??? I've not seen your commitment post... might want to go check it out... :) http://gag2009.blogspot.com/2009/08/gag-order-and-rules.html

    ReplyDelete