Thursday, August 27, 2009

I re-read the challenge rules...

So today I fell off the wagon and I went back to Sheila's blog and re-read the rules...I really need to commit and this time I read the rules aloud to my husband so that he knows what I am going to be doing for the next 16 weeks! He said that he was going to support me and be healthier too so that I'm not tempted. My husband is in the military and leaves for three days and comes home for three or four. That means that when he is home I like to cook and I love to spend time with him. The good thing is that we both like to workout. In all actuality my husband can lose a few pounds himself....He says he wants to do this with me but doesn't want to blog or email or chat...so I'm going to support him in that decision. I want to get to my perfect weight of 160 pounds....In fact let me rephrase that..."I AM GOING TO BE 160 POUNDS AT THE END OF THIS CHALLENGE!" So there it is...I was a complete fat ass today but I am back on track! I ate almost 3000 calories today!! Total eye-opener! I refuse to live an unhealthy life style...do I love eating yes but I do not love it more than I love myself.

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Way to recommit and a great big hug to your hubby (from you of course) for supporting you in this healthy lifestyle... Since I close tomorrow I am thinking that I will head up to the commissary tomorrow since we get paid and I am going to restock the veggie bin and also buy some healthy fruits. Holly's asked me to get strawberries so we can have smoothies! I love smoothies for a healthy snack...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, first let me say that I am proud of you. Not for committing to me, to the challenge, but making the committment to yourself! And way to go getting dh on board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh, good idea. I need this mentality! I AM going to reach my goal weight by the end of GAG challenge... I need this refreshment. I know it's an old post, but thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete