Monday, September 21, 2009

Dreading Weigh-In

So I haven't been completely good this week but I haven't been horrible either...The truth is that I haven't worked out at least six times a week and I definitely have not been eating healthy meals three times a day..in fact I have had at least one bad meal a day...unfortunately it is my dinner meal...Ugh! No excuses...I know...I'm sure it will reflect on my weigh-in tomorrow because I weighed myself today and I am up to 196 lbs! I'm thinking what the hell is it going to take...what is wrong with me?? I like working out...I really do but I just don't know what the problem is. The worst thing is that I can see it in my clothes...the wieght gain I mean...eeew...not sexy to see my fat roll over my jeans...I really need to get a grip.

I definitely don't want to make promises but I am going to really try this week..starting today!

3 comments:

  1. I SO know this feeling. Dinner meals are my hardest too....you're not alone. But together I know we can overcome this obstacle... you hate how you feel and look...let that be motivation to get on track!!! Today is a new day, DO IT!! I'm with you 100% of the way girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow starts a new season, and a new week! YOU can get back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well whatever the scale says in the morning, all you can do, is to just keep on working at it. Don't let it get you down.

    ReplyDelete