Sunday, September 20, 2009

Eating...eating...eating...

I realize that eating healthy is the only real way to lose weight in my case and exercising is well of course that too! Yesterday I ate a wheat bagel with peanut butter for breakfast along with a coffee...then for lunch I went with my girls Desi and Lisa to Arbys for a turkey sandwich with a diet peach tea...Then for dinner I killed my day with some wings from buffalo wild wings...I know I know after Zumba and all...

So today I had a cup fat free yogurt with half an apple, 20 grapes, and one whole banana..yummy...this with my coffee...for lunch a spinach and apple salad and wheat noodles with turkey ground meat and tomato sauce....

So wish me luck and make sure that you ladies have a wonderful HEALTHY day!

1 comment:

  1. Alina...still not a bad day overall. You know we burned LOTS of calories shaking our tushes for an hour at Zomba class! I need to sit down today and plan out my week... what's your schedule looking like? I'm off Monday... out at 330 Tue... 1 to close on Wed... 930-6 on Thur... off Friday... 1200-close on Saturday

    ReplyDelete