Friday, September 25, 2009

Feel Great about yesterday

So yesterday I went to the gym and well I ate ok...but I didn't surpass my caloric intake...so if I keep it up I can keep losing weight. Today I have a busy day but I packed my gym tennis and gym clothes so that when I leave work I can go to the gym...well that's my plan anyway..Did not pack lunch today so...wish me luck on that. Some people from the same company as I will be in town and well you all know how that goes...you eat when you get the time to. I hope to get out early enough..then maybe if we get some things done I will take them to town for a night out...Anyway we'll see.

Changing the subject I'm going to do the survey for the challenge but I am not sure how I email it to Sheila...I guess I will figure it out..Ok you all have a great healthy day!

3 comments:

  1. Alina, she posted a link to her email in the challenge post... or she has it spelled out on the side of the blog page! I'm going to do it too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alina, I noticed something today when I saw you at work... why do we both seem a bit down and depressed the last week or so????? We BOTH need to snap out of whatever is bothering us...LOL.

    Drew's wanting to go out to dinner tonight, so I won't be able to make it up to the Y when you get out of work... What time do you work tomorrow? I work 12-8:30 tomorrow...

    HAHAHAHA... the word verification they just told me to write was "refakup" how funny is that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great and healthy weekend! Go team Dancer!

    ReplyDelete