Thursday, September 24, 2009

Looks like one good day two bad ones...

It really looks like I have a good day then two bad...of course this has a lot to do that when my hubby is home I want to be home with him. When he leaves again like today I will go work out, eat healthy, and feel good. So needless to say I'm back...well at least until by hubby is back...but I have a plan...I am going to sign my husband up at the gym...yup...now we can spend time together and be healthy...we love bike riding but sometimes weather does not pemit. So how do you like my plan?

I feel totally big and I hate feeling this way..but I need to focus on being healthy and not how much weight i've gained...

About the challenge I am going to take part in the survey and I really like the idea of the party but I need to buy a dining table first...lol. So I wish you all a healthy day!!

Off to the gym now...doing the buns and bellies class...

1 comment:

  1. Well I think 5 out of 7 days is a great start! It took me about 2 months to get the full 7 days and I still slack at least 1 day a week. Have fun at your class I like the name!

    ReplyDelete