Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ok WTF!

So I know I know I ate those three tortillas this morning but really 1600 calories with the rest of my meals for the day. I ate a chicken breast with wild rice for dinner.... AH! Ok so I guess I maybe stressing way too much... I have my lunch packed for tomorrow and I am going to feel better tomorrow as well. Right? I think its because today was my day off and after I got back from my friend Desi's house all I've been doing is laundry and cleaning the apt. and did I mention watching TV...Top Chef.. Not my regular get up, make lunch, breakfast, and pack my things for the gym. Tomorrow I am heading to the gym before work so I have to wake up early and then pack my already made lunch...and maybe a salad for dinner. yeah...I think I will feel better tomorrow about my calorie intake.

I feel like a total FatAss what is wrong with me?!

6 comments:

  1. i always have a hard time with schedule changes. i hate change when it comes to my diet/exercise. tomorrow will be a better day once you are back on your normal schedule! no need to feel like a fatass, you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont be so hard on yourself. I dont know what you typically try to keep your caloric intake to but I firmly believe that keeping your intake slightly varied actually helps you "keep your body guessing" and thus keeps you losing weight. One day of higher intake will NOT hurt you, we as women have fat days....who knows why. It sucks. Great job making your lunch the night before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate any change in my "normal" schedule...I feel your pain.

    Tomorrow will be better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone needs a change now and again, and a bit of rest. You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The good thing about life is every day is a "do over" - you learn and you move on!! Have a wonderful day today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Alina, you are doing awesome... you'r not a fatass as you like to say... You are beautiful! I think I'm going to sign up for the gym next payday so I can go to the gym after work too! Not sure I can make it before, other than my late days, but going in at 7:00 to work now that I'm going to be on the sales floor might be just too early for me considering the drive time...LOL. But I'll be going!

    ReplyDelete