Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Week 1: Day 1

So here it is the beginning...finally! I'm soooo stoaked! So yesterday I did cardio at the gym for an hour...super proud of myself considering I was hurting on the treadmill. But when I got home I felt so good about myself....oh and an added plus...I slept like a baby! Health wise (meaning food) I ate well yesterday...a healthy 1200 calories. yay for me and all good stuff!

This morning I got up and prepared my lunch and dinner since I am hitting the gym after work and I won't be getting home until well after 8 p.m. Salad for lunch and guess what?! Salad for dinner. You know people have this preconceived notion that salads are diet food but they are soooo not. I can't eat salad all the time...I just change the protein which accompanies it. You can also change the type of lettuce and veggies! Oh and another thing...I packed snacks...like dried fruit..grapes...and a cheese stick!

OMG I just realized I'm sooo ready for this challenge! lol So here I go on my way to hottie Mchottie! And away from Fatty McFat Fat!

Here we goooooo! I can't wait to find out who my team mates are...

9 comments:

  1. I'm excited about finding out who my fellow teammates are as well!

    I hope you have a great first day! Keep up the good work! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey..I'm pumped about the challenge as well. I don't know how you workout for so long and only eat 1200. I have to eat at least 1600, and on days where I'm running for a very long time, even more. Maybe that's why I haven't lost any weight in months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Nice to meet you fellow challenge buddy!! Good luck on the challenge! I look forward to seeing your progress and getting this weight off with you!

    ~~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to tell you good luck on the challenge. I can't stop looking at your body shots. I know that the perfect weight for ourselves is set at where we are comfortable, but when I look at your pictures all I can think is how I wish I looked like you. :) How tall are you? Anyways, now that I sound like a total nut, Good Luck with GAG! We can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound so motivated and are already on the right track! I know you will kick butt in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, really looks like you are revved and ready to go for this challenge. Congrats on such a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tend to eat alot of salads this time of year! LOVE THEM! Sounds like your off to a FANTASTIC start!

    ReplyDelete