Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Week 1: Day 2

So yesterday,....I did well with my meals and kept it under 1500 calories! YAY! I went to the gym with Lisa we did 20 minutes on the elliptical machine then did a weight class for an hour called Muscle Pump. Super fun! I came home and was supppperrr tired...slept like a baby.

Today I woke up early sore and all....and went to base to meet with Lisa and another friend Desiree to run. Can I just say "way to go LISA!" We ran 3.12 miles in 37 minutes. Mind you Lisa is no runner but guess what she is now...lol. I can't say I wasn't dying right along with her though. After the run I chilled with my friend Desi and she made me home made flour tortillas with potato and egg. Don't worry people I added this meal to my daily log. I ate three and I don't feel one ounce of guilt. They weren't that big to begin with. Yummy though. For the rest of the day though I will be extra good. For lunch a fruit salad...and Dinner maybe a chicken breast with a salad. I hope everyone is hanging in there...and I also hope I'm not the only one sore as hell. So day two and we are doing A-okay!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome run! I wish I could run that fast. I'm slowly working up to it though. You go!! You've spurred me to go to the gym tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome glad I can inspire someone...you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! =)

    (And I'm sore as hell, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. no lies, muscle pump sounds super scary. congrats for you being able to do that AND running in the same day! I'm pretty sure I would pass out if I tried to hang with you for a day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way! Really Erin its totally doable and I did muscle pump yesterday...ran today...the cario yesterday was on an eliptical...

    And Dani---we will feel better next week...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops, my mistake! even without doing both in the same day, you still did amazing on the exercise front

    ReplyDelete