Sunday, September 6, 2009

Week 1: Day 6

Hello ladies!! Well let me begin by saying that I didn't workout yesterday which makes it day two...AH! I know...I got home...made dinner...and then....well nothing. I kept my caloric intake below 1700...can't remember the exact number though. So today I really hope to workout...in fact I have it planned but who knows...hubby is home. Ok...I weighed myself this morning and I have lost two pounds! Not bad if I may say so myself...So there it is two days in a nut shell..tomorrow I will let you all know how I did today...Have a great healthy day!

4 comments:

  1. So hubby's home.....sounds like you could have a workout partner?? Or just go for a bike ride! Sunday was made for playing! Sounds like you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get out and do something! :)
    It was Kate's comment on your post that made me think, I am home alone with my son, we should do something and so we went for a bike ride...not exactly as I planned..which prompted me to post today but I got out and for that I have, in part, you to thank!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo... way to go on the two pounds down! You are doing awesome with your meals! I bought stuff for my lunches finally the other day... My salad today was yummy...and I've got one sitting on the counter to eat with my dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work on the pounds down! Congrats! Have fun with your hubby today. Make exercise together, maybe just hang out. I think part of losing weight and getting your life on track is enjoying life too.

    ReplyDelete