Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Week 2: Day 1 - Weighing in

Yesterday was an interesting day...I ate breakfast went bike riding with the hubby and when we got home we were really hungry and the turkey was still frozen. I know you are thinking that I should have put it a couple of minutes in a microwave...but no ladies I do not have a microwave...trust me we are working on it. So we ordered pizza. NOOOOOO you're thinking but it was thin crust and I didn't eat dinner. I know it was still a bad choice but I'm not going to make excuses or lie... Today I ate breakfast and in about an hour I have a class at the Y. I love the buns and bellies class so I know I will feel it later. I work all day and won't get home until late but I have already packed my lunch and dinner...I'm going to make healthy choices today....in fact my choices have already been made because I won't have to go anywhere to buy lunch..I have it packed.

So there it is...I was bad yesterday and today I will be good....You all have a great healthy day! Oh and if you didn't see on the GAG website I lost 2.6 lbs...yay!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go on the loss Alina! You are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the loss! i hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss! Don't worry about the pizza. One night of pizza isn't what got any of us to this point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your loss! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete