Friday, September 18, 2009

Week 3: Day 4

Hello Everyone!! I'm back from my short trip but long drive...I did not work out on Wed. or Thur. and I work today until I don't know what time so...I hope to have the energy and will power to work out today...I didn't make great choices while I was gone but I wasn't stuffing my face all day...Ok so today I packed my lunch and made myself some breakfast so...way better than eating out because that gets old...I'm invited to a party tonight so I will try not to make a fat ass out of myself...Wish me luck ladies and I hope to add mileage to the challenge of the week..

Have a great HEALTHY day you all!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great day. That's great that you were able to plan ahead and pack lunch. When I get back from a drive of any length, I want to just eat take-out until I feel back to normal - not the healthiest choice.

    I'm looking forward to adding mileage to the exercise challenge Saturday and Sunday, too! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm pretty sure the challenge is three days... Friday Saturday & sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your back and that you had a good time on your trip! Now.. it's time to get back in gear, which I am sure you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete