Tuesday, October 27, 2009

194.8!

So I weighed in this morning at 194.8 I have gained almost five pounds from the last weigh in and well need I say more. I am totally bummed but I've been so busy...I will make it to the gym on Thursday for sure so that way I don't feel like this week too..has been a waste...back on track after this flu and busy week with bosses and what not...I hate excuses so I am going to get back to it...I refuse to weigh more than at the beginning of this challenge!

So you all have a great Healthy day!

2 comments:

  1. Okay. Stress and illness can be pounds on, yes, but recovering from those things can make for big losses. Seriously. Let Christine and I know what we can do to help you refocus and give yourself that GIFT of care.

    Let's just get back on the horse.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alina... I left ya something special over on my blog... a gorgeous blogger award!

    ReplyDelete