Friday, October 2, 2009

Buenos Dias!

Hello everyone! Today I am beat and I didn't go to the gym....I woke up in tme but then I laid in bed...thinking it's cold...I'm sore...and tired...then the inevitable happened...I fell back to sleep. I woke up and saw that it was 9:09 am which is six minutes until the class that I wanted to do starts...Oh well, I'm not going to beat myself up. I ate my kashi cereal with low fat soy milk with one banana...I think I'm still off to a good start.

See I think this all happens when its cold outside...brrr...j/k. Anyway I close again tonight at work so I will pack my dinner and healthy snacks so I don't attack the vending machine. I will probably go the gym tomorrow after work when I get out earlier. I've been feeling tired lately but I've been dragging my ass to the gym four days in a row..I feel great afterwards then..after my shower I'm back to "man I'm tired..." WTF...Maybe I need to workout longer...lol...so the high after a workout lasts longer too.

Okay I'm crazy...but on a different note I haven't received the "amazing acai berry" supplement...not to thrilled about receiving it anymore since they charge you 79.99 for 14 capsules...turns out the free trial is only 14 days worth and they send you thirty! I called and told them that I was going to send it back as soon as I received it...crazy...these people are rip offs! No wonder I never fall for those gimmicks...but I got suckered in this time...Don't do it people...they are after your money...

Alright back to being positive...Have an Awesome Healthy Day! And THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl...how long have you been working out? I only ask because it was a good long while for me to stop feeling so tired all the time. I've now been going for more than 2 years, and it's simply amazing how much more energy I have - EVERY day! So, if you just started...give it time.

    Sorry about the scam with the pills! JEEZ! That's crazy. But, you don't need them! You can totally do this without it!!!!

    Have a fantastic successful weekend girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alina... what's your work schedule like next week... we need to figure out what days we can go to the gym together... I SOOOOOO need to get up there. Not been at all this week... Spent my entire day today cooking lunches for work. Got 17 bowls of soup... 5 bowls of meatballs... 3 bowls of soy-garlic chicken... plus veggies done up and put in the freezer today! Go Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like cold weather, and I am in the south! I can't imagine dealing with what you guys deal with. ICK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My body was not made for the cold weather! I will procrastinate doing everything and anything if I am cold. And I hate working out, so I can't offer any tips or suggestions for you on that front, but I believe you can get through this weird exercise block you have going on! sorry about the pills falling through but you can do this on your own, i know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a fan of the cold either!! Sure makes it hard to get out of bed. I am loving the Alabama weather. I have found lately, though, that no matter how tired I am before the workout, I feel great afterwards. I just have to make myself do it.

    ReplyDelete