Saturday, October 3, 2009

Checking In..

Hello all! Well I didn't get to the gym yesterday and I ate two slices of pizza...I know...but today I am going to the gym after work...in fact I wasn't going to pack my bag because I thought I was running late for work but turn out I don't go in until later...so here it is I am going to the gym after work and I am going to be healthy ALL day today...I'm feeling better than yesterday but I am a bit sore...I'll get over it...I'm kind of excited about going to the gym today...since I didn't go yesterday I miss it..sort of...

So a Healthy day to all!!!

5 comments:

  1. You can do this Alina! 2 slices of pizza? YUM! I just love pizza! Hope you have a FANTASTIC day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See ya at work Alina! I get there at 1:30 or so today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Alina! Have a great workout after work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss the gym too but I no longer have a membership... but do some extra reps just for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good for you! i hope you have a great workout!

    ReplyDelete