Thursday, October 1, 2009

Good so far...

Hello you all...I didn't blog yesterday but I did check in...yesterday was my day off and I spent it with the hubby...we went to the gym in the morning then we went grocery shopping, then I went to get my hair trimmed...as far as eating goes we had a smoothie for breakfast, a pita wrap with chicken for lunch and then I made chicken nachos..it was a great day as far as eating and working out went. I'm stoaked about yesterday...today I'm off to my buns and bellies class then home to change to go to work...I will be taking my lunch and dinner with me because I close tonight so I don't get out until 9:30. boo.

Work is work and well I feel great...I hope the rest of you are having a great week so far as well...you ladies have a wonderful Healthy day!

6 comments:

  1. Alina, you are doing great!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I'd say yesterday was a SUCCESS! Way to go! So now these chicken nachos...you must share! YUM!!! ENJOY your workout tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alina, it was great seeing you at work today. Seems like we don't get to see each other much anymore with me being on the sales floor... and being I'm not suppose to talk to you when you are out there...LOL. We're definitely going to have to coordinate our schedules next week. I looked at them and we should be able to make it to the gym a few times... Hopefully more so after that as Joan will be back to work too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad (and jealous) that you and the husband are being able to work out together! I dont think my husband even knows where our gym is! A chicken pita sounds wonderful right now, your foods from yesterday might be my foods for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great day - good for you! Buns and bellies sounds like such a fun class... push a little harder for me, I'd love to join you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't it feel good to have a healthy day all around? Great job! I'm glad you have a work-out buddy.

    I'm impressed that you were able to workout today before work - that's good planning and follow through. I always plan it, but then don't do it in the morning, so I'm left either working out late, or not at all. You are already ahead of the game.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete