Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hubby Back!

I love the fact that my husband is back home...I really feel homesick when he isn't here...even after I go to the gym....Today I made us a smoothie for breakfast and we are going to the gym..I'm doing a muscle pump class and he is working on free weights...I didn't weigh myself this morning because its that time...just as I mentioned prior...yuck! But I am going to fight the stay in bed because its cold, your are feeling yucky, and you are tired feelings. For lunch I am going to hope that the chicken defrosts in time and I get to make my pasta. Anyway I really hope the rest of my team does well and keeps their goals in check...REMEMBER THINK HEALTHY!

4 comments:

  1. From your post yesterday...yes this is a new week! We keep on going, that's what counts most!!! You'll do fine! Work hard at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for the husband being back! I always hate it when mine is gone because it throws off my whole entire routine. I am glad that you are having such a healthy day. Keep up the good work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for working out with, well going to the gym with your husband. It's nice to have a buddy working towards similar goals.

    ReplyDelete