Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm back...

I know I've been gone for two weeks not one and I was going to check in on Tuesday but the following occurred....I got ready Monday night for a company business trip I need to leave for on Tuesday at about eight...I was going to log in and update my blog before I left but then I received a phone call from a friend asking me if I would take her to the hospital....so of course I got all my things together got them in the car and took my friend to the hospital then back home...then of course I was late to getting on the road so I took off after dropping her off at home. See we are Air Force wives and our husbands leave every couple days so we are alone most of the week. And of course; I took her because we are all we have when our husbands aren't home. So then I left to the twin cities for the meeting I needed to attend and I started feeling my throat bother me...I ignored it as long as I could but by Wed night I knew I was sick. All day Thursday I felt like poo...even at the meeting on that day...and imagine I still had an eight hour drive back after the meeting...So I drove home and of course have been trying to recover from this monster...Today I woke up made breakfast and now I am going to work...even though I don't feel 100% I need to go get something done because I haven't been there all week and my district supervisor will be in tomorrow...AHHHH!! So there you all have it...I am trying to recover and get to the gym too! I haven't worked out since two Fridays ago...don't worry I'm still in this...I am not going to quit...

I hope all of you are doing great and are being healthy...MUAH!

1 comment: