Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Not Leaving This Team!

Today I was a bit sadden by the fact that people are leaving us (challenge)...but I am also happy for them because they have chosen that GAG isn't for them or just doesn't fit in their lives right now...which is okay too! Our lives are constantly changing and I can't say I haven't contemplated about leaving the challenge too! But I need a challenge to move me...in fact after GAG I have a plan of doing an Olympic triathlon...That means I need to lose some weight to run comfortably as well as sit in a bit seat for miles on end...lol....Too those of you still with us I'm sooooo proud of all of you...and to those who aren't I wish you all the best in life!

Today my babe comes home and I will meet him at the gym after work...Super happy about that! Oh and my weight loss as well 1.2 pounds! I'm happy that I did better this time around. I hope that all of you stick with it while we are on "break". I totally appreciate this quiet week because I do have family who survived breast cancer.

Good luck to all of you this weekend and remember Have a great HEALTHY day EVERYDAY!

MUAH!!!

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!

    So. Speaking of changes. Here I am in my new official role as the GAG Challenge Game and Lifestyle Cheerleader! Woo hoo! No official weigh in this week, remember, but there IS a new extra points challenge posted. Come check it out.

    And if you haven't already, please email me with your email and snail mail addresses. I want to keep us who remain connected, AND I like to mail out prizes!!! mommy2joe@gmail.com

    Thanks. Good luck!
    Sue

    http://www.didijusteatthatoutloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a super week last week and are doing well this week too! ♥

    ReplyDelete