Sunday, October 4, 2009

SUNDAY!

So today I am here at home off from work and I am going to the gym...but the gym does not open until noon...yesterday I didn't make it to the gym and I spoke to my hubby on the phone and he said don't be bad and to go...so I will go today for sure..I was super tired yesterday..I will walk at least an hour..Ok so there you have it...those are my plans for today.

OH and for breakfast I had an omelet made with three small eggs (two whole; one white)...and of course my coffee...

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY@!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love just rocking out at the gym, to enjoy the mental clarity! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did even better than I thought..I did a weight lifting class then a cardio class called drums alive!! Super fun!! And I feel great two hours working out..I should sleep like a baby tonight....OH and I made myself a tuna salad with some tortilla chips..yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your classes names! Drums alive sounds super intimadating to me, but I know you can handle it. You are a workout queen!

    ReplyDelete