Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Good day ahead of us!

In contiuance of yesterdays post..I will announce that I went to a spinning class after work then I came home and watched some tv followed by bed time nice and early since I am sore for Monday and Tuesday's workouts...Yesterday was a great day at work..I am telling you that if you focus on good thoughts good things follow. My day flew by yesterday! But I do have to say that I have not been eating the healthiest...But Iam going to cut down on all this candy surrounding me. I am taking a bag to work to give away. So how is everyone else doing? I hope that you all are being positive and active...I will check in later...Have a great HEALTHY POSITIVE day!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah sounding like the Alina we all know and love... not that we don't love ya when you're having a bad day too... :) Guess I better stay out of the break room if you are going to be putting that bag of candy in there... :)

    ReplyDelete