Friday, November 6, 2009

TGIF

Its Friday!! Why am I excited? Well I am going to see my hubby today...and no I didn't work out and no I won't be off tomorrow or Sunday but I am going to make the best of my day. I hope that it flies by at work even though I close today. Anyway..Spinning yesterday was Crazy!! Imagine Billy Blanks giving the class...LOL...But I got off that bike going wow that was a workout! It was so worth the 4:50 alarm going off...

So the lesson for the week: Positive thoughts bring about positive things into your life; So make the best of Every situation.

MUAH! Have a Great Healthy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. yay for getting to see the husband! just thinking about billy banks giving a spinning class makes me tired and sore. bam! i just got my workout in! lol. I hope you had a great friday and that work isn't to bad today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! And I love your quote about positive thoughts. I am not a positive thinker. I mean, I am for other people, but not toward myself. So I will keep this in mind this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya girl. I haven't seen you weigh in over on the GAG site yet. How'd you do???

    ReplyDelete