Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tonight instead of tomorrow morning..

Well I am posting my blog tonight instead of tomorrow because I am getting up extra early to meet up some co-workers to go work out on base...which by the way is about 20 minutes away. I do not go into work until later so I am going to go work out with the girls...I was supposed to go workout today after work but I didn't...I don't have a real good excuse and even if I did an excuse is an excuse. So none of that. I am going tomorrow and my friend Desi is waking me up. So I guess 4:45 a.m. it is. Wish me luck spinning in the morning...then off to work...Yay! Alright you all have a great one and be positive and do not focus even on others complaining or negativeness.

Muah and Healthy Day to All of you!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome Alina! I am very proud of your progress and can see where your decision making is coming into play ~ in a good way! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo Hooo...wish I could meet up with you, Desi, and Chelsea! I've gotta be to work at 8:00 in the morning though... I made it to the Y after work tonight...and planning on going tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday between my split shifts! :)

    ReplyDelete