Sunday, November 1, 2009

Totally out of the Loop..

I logged in today to catch up on what's going on with my fellow GAG-ers...I realized I am way out of the loop...because I haven't been checking in...well that's probably because I haven't been to the gym or even eating healthy...I am soooo not feeling myself lately...I want to jump start this whole thing again but I don't feel like I have the energy. Is there anyone out there who can help me out with this one...UGH!!! Okay no more feeling sorry for myself...okay..enough...I will try to make a bigger effort to check in more often.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you are feeling low in the energy and motivation department. :S Maybe some goal setting for the new month would help? And if jump starting seems to overwhelming then start with changing/focusing on a few small goals.

    Wish I could help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alina...what's your schedule looking like this week???? I think I get out around 3:30 or 4:00 all week except work late on Wed... maybe we can go to the gym together this week. I'm off tomorrow (Tuesday)... let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. I just read a post on another GAGers blog that went something like this: You are only one meal away from being on plan.

    So, my take on it is this: maybe step away from the big picture of A DIET AND EXERCISE PLAN, and focus on something smaller. Like making your next meal a healthy one. And then the next one. And the next one.

    Maybe instead of looking at a week of exercise not done, just find one thing to try to do today. And then the next day. And the next.

    Maybe don't look back right now. Maybe if we just band together and focus on today - on just your next meal - we can string together a series of baby steps to help you get the wind back in your sails. You think?

    ReplyDelete