Sunday, April 4, 2010

MIA

Hello all! I have been gone for a while and I can't assure I'm back but while on my hiatus I have to say that I've gained wieght and I am not a happy camper....I have to say though that I have not stopped working out completely...I have been going to the gym at least five times a week for the past three weeks...prior to last week...Last week I fell off the wagon. No excuses just stuck in a rut. I have to tell you all though that tomorrow I will re-jump start my jump start to wieght loss. My new goal is to get down to 170 lbs by July...and I currently wiegh 199.2 lbs...I plan to lose 2 lbs a week up until I reach my goal...Please let me know what you think and if you have any advice please share. On a good note my hubby just bought me some new tennis so I will be breaking them in tomorrow :)

Wish me luck ladies! Oh an pray for my will power to stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment