Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tuesday and Wenesday

Yesterday I did exactly as I planned. I woke up packed my gym bag with my work clothes...packed lunch and dinner and went off to the gym. I did a Buns and Bellies class then went to work. I felt good but for some reason it doesn't feel like i'm working out much...hmmm...well its my first week back on a serious note so I will hang in there.

Today I have the same thing planned out but I will be going to a muscle pump class (weight lifting)...and then off to work I go. The good thing about today is that my hubby will come home today which makes things a lot better. Well in some ways anyways...

PROs:
I get home and someone is waiting for me.
I don't have to eat dinner alone (but today I will have dinner at work)
I wake up by his side:)
He cleans the house.
I go to the gym with him:)
We are going to spend all weekend together because I am off this weekend from work!

CONs:
He's a very picky eater.
He likes to eat out.
He plans everything too (which makes it difficult for me).
I am so tired when I come home from work that cooking dinner is not always an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment